How To Add Google Forms On Facebook Page (Video).
Want to add Google Forms to your Facebook page? Apparently, Facebook does not allow the embedding of third-party web pages. But there is a workaround with Google Forms.
In fact, this method is not limited to Google Forms, but you can inline almost anything that uses iFrame tags; whether it be Google calendars, maps, YouTube videos, slideshows, presentations, etc., etc.
This whole process is pretty simple. For a quick understanding, I suggest you watch the following video or read the article below.
You can use the Google Form on your Facebook fan page to:
- take a survey,
- sell a product on your page,
- Feedback & Suggestions,
- Create a Facebook Recognition Form,
- Offer cashback from your affiliate’s sales.
Add Google Forms to Facebook Page
Part I. Create a Google Form
1. First, we need to create a Google Form. So go to your google drive and click Create Form.
2. A new tab will open asking you to enter a title and select a template. Select a template acc. as per your requirement and then click OK.
3. Now it’s very easy to create a Google Form. Enter a question and then indicate what type of question you want to ask, for example, Q&A, MCQ , etc.
Click “Add Item” at the bottom to add a new question and build a form according to it.
4. When your form is satisfied, you can publish it by clicking the Submit Form button.
Since we want to embed this form on our Facebook page, click the embed button and copy the iFrame code.
Embed Google Form on Facebook Page.
Facebook does not allow the user to directly add HTML or iFrame to their page. So there are two ways to fix this.
You can create your own app with the Facebook developer option. However, this can be time consuming and requires some experience. Or we can use third party apps for this.
We will use the second method.
5. Open Facebook and in the Facebook search box enter “ Facebook Static HTML by woobox “.
If this app is not in the search bar, then find something similar and see their reviews. As of July 16th, this app is working fine.
6. Then launch the app by granting it permission from your Facebook page. If you have more than 1 page, you will need to provide the name of the page
7. Now go to settings and just copy paste the iFrame code into your HTML editor and save your changes.
Well that’s it, your Google form is now hosted on your Facebook page.
Google Drive stores all responses in a spreadsheet, to see this, go to the Response dashboard in your Google Drive and create a new spreadsheet.
Having a problem or want to say thank you? Whatever it is, just let me know using the comment section below.