How to Get Android 11 Chat Bubbles on Any Phones.
Google recently introduced Bubble in Android 11. It works similarly to chat headers in Facebook Messenger, that is, it shows your text conversation as a small bubble floating above your other apps. But as you might expect, the latest version of Android isn’t available for every smartphone. In the meantime, you can take the help of third party apps to get chat bubbles for each chat app, just like on Android 11. Here are some apps that can help you with that.
Also Read: Best Prank Apps for Android (2020)
Android 11 Chat Bubbles on unsupported phones
1. Live chat
Direct Chat is the closest copy of chat bubbles in Android 11. Unlike all the other apps on this list, Direct Chat has most of the customization options like dark mode, customize the bubble appearance, remember the last bubble position, and more. also provides many application specific settings. For example, in WhatsApp you only have the option of bubble private chats, not group chats, etc.
Anyway, this application cannot display messages received before installing the application. It also pops up all notifications, including the likes of “Checking for New Messages,” “Backing Up Messages,” and more. Anyway, Direct Chat has a subscription plan of $ 4.99 / 3 months instead of a one-time payment.
- The cleanest and fastest bubbles.
- Blocks chat notifications so you won’t receive notifications in two ways at the same time.
- Doesn’t notify you when you are using the same application
- Unable to display previous messages before installing the app.
- Bubbles all notifications from chat apps.
- Subscription plan
Download live chat
Flychat is a lot like Direct Chat, including but the chat tooltip doesn’t support features like adding images, locations, etc. It also sometimes gives you a separate chat bubble for each conversation. In addition, Flychat also supports customization and only pops up messages instead of all notifications. Compared to Direct Chat, Flychat has a better advantage when it comes to pricing as it is a one-time payment of $ 2.49.
- Bubbles only chat messages instead of all notifications.
- Doesn’t notify you when you are using the same application.
- One-time payment for all premium features
- Provides you with a separate chat bubble for each conversation, making the screen cluttered with chat bubbles.
- Does not support additional functions, adding images, location, making calls, etc. You need to open a respected application for this.
- We cannot add applications ourselves.
There are many other chat bubble apps like toast notifications, chat tooltips, etc. They can serve the same purpose but look and feel completely different than what Google offers for Android 11. Anyway, comparing all the apps, Direct Chat is clearly better but if you are looking for a cheap ad-free service, I definitely recommend Flychat.
Also Read: How to Change Fonts in WhatsApp Chats