Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering.
Ideal for curricula in which graphing technology may not be permitted.
- MultiView display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen.
- MathPrint shows math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions as they appear in textbooks
- Ideal for high school through college: Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Calculus, Biology, etc.
- Convert fractions, decimals and terms including Pi into alternate representations.
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes.
Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
- Four-line display
- One- and two-variable statistics
- MultiView display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes
- Choose from three solvers: numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations
- Display a defined function in a tabular form
- Determine the numeric derivative and integral for real functions
- Perform vectors and matrices using a vector and matrix entry window