A Simple Trick to Get 50% Discount on Audible for Three Months.
If you love audiobooks as much as I do, then Audible is the best option. After a month’s free trial, you have to pay $ 15 per month to get 1 credit, which you can use to listen to any book in the Audible library.
But sometimes that $ 15 per month can be a little more expensive, especially if you live in India or any other country where there is a huge difference in purchasing parity. Luckily, there is one simple trick that will give you 50% off your beep (i.e. $ 7.5 per month) for the first three months.
Related: Use Secret Silver Subscription Plan To Save On Audible
- Go to the Audible website and sign in to your account. If you are using a mobile device, open your browser and turn on desktop mode. This will not work in the app.
- Then go to Account Information.
- Scroll down to the “Account Settings” section, there you will see “Cancel my membership. ”, Click on it.
- Select the “It’s too expensive” option.
- That’s all. Most likely, Audible will try to keep you at 50% off, which is $ 7.49 per month, for the next 3 months.
You will now get all the features of a Gold membership for half the price for the next 3 months.
Some people on the internet claim that this only works when you sign up for a free trial, but I tried it on my regular Audible account and it worked. However, don’t think that these tricks will only work once on a single account. The next time you pretend to opt out, Audible won’t try to hold you back.
Audible also has a full refund policy, if you don’t like the audiobook, you can return it anytime within 1 year of purchase. No questions. However, I would advise you not to skip this if you really don’t like the book. Remember, when you return a book, it affects the author, not Audible.
Also Read: How to Convert Ebooks to Audiobooks on Android